Whether you are hosting or attending a Superbowl party this year, it’s important to be armed with the right appetizers for those football lovers. I tend to gravitate towards making a dip of some sort because they are a party in a bowl. Check out some of my favs:
- Buffalo Chicken Dip: If this dip doesn’t scream FOOTBALL, I don’t know what does. I die for this dip – it is everything you want at a football party and more. Hot and spicy with some blue cheese and chicken – YUM!
- Cheesy Hot Corn Dip: This is by far my favorite dip to make for parties! I pair it with Tostitos Multi-Grain Scoops which allows the maximum dipping experience.
- Jalapeno Popper Dip: I love a little heat in my dips and this appetizer takes the cake. It really does taste like a jalapeno popper and I’d like to think it’s a tad bit healthier for you. (A girl can dream, can’t she?) A bag of tortilla chips or crackers can be used with this one.
- Super Sausage Dip: Meat and cheese – every guy’s fantasy dip right here. I use the Scoops to make sure I really get every bite in. It’s spicy and delicious and I’m drooling just thinking about this one.
- French Onion Dip: Tried and true, this dip never disappoints. I usually make the simple version: a container of sour cream + Lipton Onion Soup mix bag and volia! It is super quick to make and it is always a crowd pleaser.
You can find all of my favorite snacks on my Party Planning – Hostess Favorites Pinterest board!