I was feeling a bit run down the other day, and I remembered this quote I saved from one of my Pinterest boards.
We get caught up in the everyday craziness: juggling responsibilities, relationships and real-life events, and activities which we enjoy, often fall by the wayside.
I sat back and thought for a second.
What could I be doing to feed my soul?
I made a list of things which require minimal effort, which relaxes my mind, and releases my soul:
- A long walk with my two pups and husband by my side.
- A hot yoga session.
- Organizing anything! (weird, I know, but it’s cathartic)
- Reading a book.
- Attempting a new recipe from one of my Pinterest boards.
- Having a glass of wine on the couch with my husband.
- Creating DIY projects for family and friends.
- A sweaty Soul-Cycle class.
- Coloring in my “adult” coloring books.
What makes YOUR soul happy?
What do you enjoy doing to get your mind off of everyday life and work?