When I heard that one of my besties was going to get engaged, I was so excited to hear the great news! She was going to be so surprised and I was happy that her fiance had included her friends and family in on the little secret! We are beyond thrilled for the two of them!
Since I had advanced notice of the upcoming engagement, I quickly put together a basket to bring to this joyous event! I wanted to make sure she had all the necessities to start the wedding planning process.
- Bottle of Champagne (Wine Store)
- Mr. and Mrs. stemless wine glasses (Etsy)
- Two Nail Polishes from Essie: Limo-scene & Bachelorette Bash (Amazon.com)
- Two Nail Polishes from OPI: Mimosas for Mr. & Mrs. and Otherwise Engaged (Amazon.com)
- Jewelry Cleaner (Bed, Bath and Beyond)
- Picture Frame (Home Goods)
- Wedding Planner from The Knot (Amazon.com)
- The Knot Bridal Magazine (CVS)
- Bridal Stickers (Amazon.com)
- Wire Basket (Home Goods)
- To-Do List Pad (Home Goods)
She absolutely loved this basket and I was happy she was able to start the wedding planning process with the essentials!
(This was originally posted on my other blog, Breakfast with Bentley. I have since moved it to this new blog, where it will stay forever!)