Last week, I purchased a couple of things online, and, after receiving them, decided very quickly that they needed to be returned.
Ahhh, the joys of online shopping.
The store is only a couple of miles from my house, and I know the return line is usually HELL, so I left my house early to get this errand done.
As expected, I arrive at the Return & Exchange section at the back of the store and there are 10 people in front of me. I noticed two things.
They are not moving.
They are looking very annoyed.
I tried to stay optimistic and asked myself, how long could this really take?
- I thought I’d never get here… alright… to the back of the store I go! Let’s return this sh*t!
- Line looks pretty long. It’s only 11 am. Do people work anymore?
- 10 people ahead of me… 3 cashiers… this won’t be too bad.
- Uh, the guy on the right register hasn’t moved at all.
- What the hell is that lady at the register doing? I thought this was the return line?
- This line has not moved one inch.
- What is the lady in front of me doing? WE AREN’T GOING ANYWHERE, STOP TRYING TO SEE WHAT’S HAPPENING.
- Oh great, those people behind me are screwed.
- Alright, are we moving or nah?
- That guy at the right register looks like he has been there for at least half hour.
- Why are there only three people helping this long line?!
- I’ve definitely been standing here for half an hour.
- Do I need any birthday cards? Easter cards? HM… let me peruse as I’m standing here…
- Alright, I’m next…
- Why does this always happen to me? I am next in line and the lady goes on a break?! I may lose my mind.
- How am I today? I would be a lot better if I wasn’t standing on this line for 40 minutes.
- Why am I returning these pieces of clothing? Uh, I don’t know, because I don’t want them!
- NO, I AM NOT EXCHANGING ANYTHING. I’M TRYING TO GET OUT OF THIS STORE!
- Never. Again.
What are some of your thoughts when waiting in a ridiculously long line?
Share in the comments!