It’s bachelorette party time! (Well.. almost… one and a half weeks but who is counting?)
No, it’s not my bachelorette party, but I get equally excited for every single one I have to attend. I don’t know why… maybe it’s the penis straws… or maybe it’s the unlimited glasses of champagne… but I love dance parties and I love my girlfriends and if I have to play, “Pin the Penis” then so be it.
But the reason I love these parties is because my girlfriends always entrust me to create an amazing playlist for their big night out. (DJ BaxStar on the 1’s and 2’s….)
Whether its a playlist for the limo, or the beach, or the house, they always ask me to come up with some awesome tunes to get the party started. I don’t know why they give me this job… maybe it’s because I’m better at making playlists than making cupcakes, but either way, I’m down for a little challenge.
Here are my go-to songs for any bachelorette party, in no particular order:
1. We Found Love by Rihanna (featuring Calvin Harris)
2. Crazy in Love by Beyonce (featuring Jay-Z)
3. Good Feeling by Flo Rida
4. Wild Ones by Flo Rida (featuring Sia)
5. I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Dance Mix) by Whitney Houston
6. Calabria by Enur
7. Run the World (Girls) by Beyonce
8. Where Them Girls At by David Guetta (featuring Nicki Minaj and Flo Rida)
9. Shake It Off by Taylor Swift
10. Hypnotize by Notorious BIG
What songs would you include on a bachelorette party playlist?
Leave suggestions in the comments – I’m currently making a new mix!